Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Favorite Book

Dear Reader,

Since I do not have a favorite book I am going to tell you about my least favorite book, New Moon. A few months ago I figured I should read the second book in the Twilight series before I went to see the movie. It took me one weekend to finish the entire book and I barely got through it. It was an easy read but just super boring without much action. The whole book consisted of Bella attempting near suicide to be closer to a reh-tard vampire while she was falling in love with a super-nice werewolf. By the time the interesting part came around I was not interested anymore. I felt it was a depressing and disappointing book. However I plan on renting the movie when it is available.

-KB

P.S. Sorry to all you Twilight Fanatics that are reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment