Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dear Readers,
My hobbies include long walks on the beach, scuba diving, reading the encyclopedia and dictionary, starring mindlessly into space for no apparent reason and taking vacations to Antarctica everyother week.... bahahaha Not.
Actually my hobbies include playing sports, shopping (when I have money to spend), writing fiction stories, watching movies and lifting weights. My favorite hobby is definitely playing softball though. Fast-pitch softball actually. It is the one thing that I just can not get enough of and it relaxes me. When I am playing I just feel like there is nothing to worry about and the only thing I need to focus on is the game and nothing else. It is a good way to get my mind off of frustrating people or things.
But on days when the weather does not permit outdoor sports, I enjoy cuddling up in a big fluffy blanket and watching movies or making my thoughts come to life in a story. (But you will never read any of them) I also enjoy watching ESPN during my spare time too.
What girl doesn't like to shop? Well I've never meet one that doesn't and I am not the exeption either. After a long day of shopping it is nice to come home and put on all the new cute clothes I bought and think of the great deals I got on them.
And my last hobby may not be real girly like shopping but helps me keep my womanly figure. =) I enjoy wieght lifting because I feel healthy and in-shape afterwords.
So those are all of my hobbies.
-KB

No comments:

Post a Comment