Monday, February 1, 2010

Dream Vacation

Dear Readers,

There is no suchthing as a perfect vacation becase something always goes wrong no matter how hard you try to stop it from going wrong. For instance your brother uses all the shampoo even though you have more hair than him, or your parents can not make up their minds on what they want to do and its definately not what you want to do, or all your bags get lost or forgotten so you have one set of clothes, or you find out that your friend is a complete slob and hogs the entire room, or my favorite the hotel room keys get lost and replaced ninety-two different times by your friend and you can't ever get into the room because they reset the keys ever time she (or he) gets a new one!!!

Athough the perfect vacation may not be tangable it is okay to dream about it. In my dreams, I am on laying on a beach in the Carribean with nothing better to do than to relax and enjoy all the HOT guys walking around in their swimming suits. That is my dream vacation #1.

Dream vacation #2 is a trip to New York City. In this vacation I would be accompanied by a few close friends and we would go to a Broadway play and to some of the best shopping malls in the counrty. Then in the evenings we would go hit all the clubs on the Upper East Side hopefully running into some one famous.

My thrid dream vacation is in the future with my future husband and future kids. We would take a road trip to Disney World in Florida and spend about three days there. On our way down there we would stop in major cities and spend so time visiting different historical places. And on the way back we would just go straight home because I am sure we will be on eachothers last nerves.

My final perfect vacation would be 4-5 days at the lake or ski resort with a large group of friends where we could do what ever we wanted!!

Hopefully nothing will go wrong in any of these vaca... Wait what am I saying something always goes wrong. So these are my three impossibly perfect vacations.

-KB

No comments:

Post a Comment